Thursday, April 21, 2011

Give up on orgasming??

I just read this advice given at this article to a woman who is 55 and believes she has never climaxed.

55-years-old-and-ive-never-climaxed

I need to say, I totally disagree with her advice here! I think telling her to just forget about having an orgasm is terrible!!! I can't even imagine how depressing it would be to hear this!

*Hey "55 yrs old"*----- This sounds like you simply aren't relaxing enough to climax. The climax neuro-pathways have to be learned by the brain and body. I suggest having a strong massager-vibrator with a broad tip used on your clit while you're half-asleep or extremely tired. You may consider taking a sleep aid early in the evening and about an hour after falling asleep have him try the massager. Keep in mind that the first few orgasms may not feel like orgasm, or even feel "good". What you should anticipate feeling is restless, perhaps even the bottom of your feet/palms burning. After there's a burning and some twitching/clenching of your muscles. Then next time, concentrate on the building feelings of anticipation and prolong them as much as you can. When you finally do give in, you should feel a sort of satisfying release along with the muscle spasms. Eventually your nerves will be able to anticipate what stimulation does to them. And the neuro-pathways will be strengthened. Then, the subsequent stimulations will produce the orgasm and the same feelings.

In the case of no orgasm, giving up is never an option!!! There just needs to be a better technique used. You might just have a "picky clit".

trackback

2 comments:

  1. I was appalled when I read Dr. Dodson's reply. As "one of the principle voices for women's sexual pleasure and health for over three decades" she should be ashamed of herself for just telling this poor woman to give up. Dr. Dodson just rubs me the wrong way. The woman said that masturbation didn't do anything for her but Dr. Dodson, in her reply referred to the woman's dislike of masturbation. Not getting anything from something and disliking something are two different things. Was she even paying attention when she replied to this woman?

    You make a good point with the relaxation technique. I suggested seeing a professional just to make sure there are no underlying issues. Although one may think they don't have any issues, they may be suppressing things. (I speak from experience.) I also suggested a book called "I Love Female Orgasm". Even as a seasoned sex toy reviewer, it's taught me a lot. http://truepleasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/whats-not-to-love-review-of-i-love.html

    I honestly hope that the woman reads that article and sees my comment. I said that if she wants to talk, that I'd be more than happy to help her work things out, and told her not to give up hope. I'd really like to talk to her. I can only imagine how bad she feels after being told to just give up. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but that "doctor" is a quack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned the trick to giving any woman an orgasm. I have not failed yet! I could explain it but- its much easier for me to show it. first its a long process of foreplay built up slowly.

    ReplyDelete